Fantastic blog Harriet, I love your outdoor setups, they look so realistic! I didn't realize you have collected so many models too! Love from, Tania XoXo
Thanks Tania and thank you for becoming a follower! Yes, I do have quite a few models now;o) And Bronte thanks for following too, you still have to send me your site though:o) x x x
You're quite welcome Harriet, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful photography and artwork. Now you can follow me too if you like, here I am: http://inthedovecote.blogspot.com/ Tania XxXxX
I'm a follower of your blog now. It's looking good!! I'm planning on drawing today, so keep an eye on the "New Artwork" page over the next couple of days. I've just updated the "Outdoor, diorama and setups", take a look at the bottom of the page... x x x
I loved all the pieces and pictures I saw today. Keep up the excellent work. Hope you manage to get the clay you want. Could you do a model of Poppy? Not when she is sprawling in an undignified way though!
Glad you liked the models and painting:o) I could make you a model of your little dog, the Wire fox terrier, Peggy was it? I'd love to make her. Yes, I hope I can get the clay soon.
Hello Harriet, I see you've changed your blog a bit- it looks great, I love the map! I just finished sewing a dress for my doll Kathryn so will have to post about it soon- we're quite busy with moving into our house next week! Love, Tania x x x x
Hi Harriet You would never believe the trouble I've had to get onto Blogger! Seems they had an error in my email address????? Never had it happen before but a mysterious 'r' had appeared between the 'e' and the 'm'. Anyway, I've had to create a new password before I could access the site. I WOULD LOVE A MODEL OF MY LITTLE DOG - PEGGY how lovely that would be. Do you want a photo of her? They are only black and white. She was a longhaired, curly , wirehaired terrior. She had a pedigree and was registered as Peggy Ashcroft. All for now lots of love and kissesxxxxxxx
OK! That would be great to have a photo of your little dog. As you know, I don't have any clay at the moment, but I can still get an idea on what I would like to do. Being black and white is fine. You or I can find some coloured pictures of that type of dog on the internet in Google images, one that has similar markings to Peggy.
Thanks Harriet. Mum said you have a rabbit but where is the picture she said you have put on here? Look forward to seeing/holding it. I love rabbits! xx
They are under "Photographs" and right at the end. Starting with the house we made them. Enjoy the photos, look forward to showing them to you in real life too! xxx
Fantastic blog Harriet, I love your outdoor setups, they look so realistic! I didn't realize you have collected so many models too! Love from, Tania XoXo
ReplyDeleteThanks Tania and thank you for becoming a follower! Yes, I do have quite a few models now;o)
ReplyDeleteAnd Bronte thanks for following too, you still have to send me your site though:o)
x x x
You're quite welcome Harriet, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful photography and artwork.
ReplyDeleteNow you can follow me too if you like, here I am:
http://inthedovecote.blogspot.com/
Tania XxXxX
I'm a follower of your blog now. It's looking good!!
ReplyDeleteI'm planning on drawing today, so keep an eye on the "New Artwork" page over the next couple of days. I've just updated the "Outdoor, diorama and setups", take a look at the bottom of the page...
x x x
OK, I finished it today and uploaded it into "NEW artwork" take a look...
ReplyDeleteThank you, glad you like my page. The zebras look really cute by the water hole, and your new painting is great. :o)
ReplyDeleteLove, Tania xxxx
I've done a new decoupage box, and added some pics of my other one I did a while ago. It's in das/clay...etc page.
ReplyDeleteI loved all the pieces and pictures I saw today. Keep up the excellent work. Hope you manage to get the clay you want. Could you do a model of Poppy? Not when she is sprawling in an undignified way though!
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked the models and painting:o)
ReplyDeleteI could make you a model of your little dog, the Wire fox terrier, Peggy was it? I'd love to make her.
Yes, I hope I can get the clay soon.
Hello Harriet, I see you've changed your blog a bit- it looks great, I love the map! I just finished sewing a dress for my doll Kathryn so will have to post about it soon- we're quite busy with moving into our house next week! Love, Tania x x x x
ReplyDeleteAnd I forgot, a Leopard which I made for mum and dad's anniversary. Glad you like the new template too!;o)
ReplyDeleteHi Harriet You would never believe the trouble I've had to get onto Blogger! Seems they had an error in my email address????? Never had it happen before but a mysterious 'r' had appeared between the 'e' and the 'm'. Anyway, I've had to create a new password before I could access the site.
ReplyDeleteI WOULD LOVE A MODEL OF MY LITTLE DOG - PEGGY how lovely that would be. Do you want a photo of her? They are only black and white. She was a longhaired, curly , wirehaired terrior. She had a pedigree and was registered as Peggy Ashcroft.
All for now lots of love and kissesxxxxxxx
OK! That would be great to have a photo of your little dog. As you know, I don't have any clay at the moment, but I can still get an idea on what I would like to do. Being black and white is fine. You or I can find some coloured pictures of that type of dog on the internet in Google images, one that has similar markings to Peggy.
ReplyDeleteThanks Harriet. Mum said you have a rabbit but where is the picture she said you have put on here? Look forward to seeing/holding it. I love rabbits! xx
ReplyDeleteThey are under "Photographs" and right at the end. Starting with the house we made them. Enjoy the photos, look forward to showing them to you in real life too!
ReplyDeletexxx