Sunday, 22 January 2012

Anouska

On Friday we went to a local garden centre where they have a small pet section.  I'd been told they had rabbits for sale and immediately wanted to go and see them, I was just going to see them but ended up bringing one home :D I couldn't resist!
So here is my nine week old lop eared rabbit, Anouska.
The name is Russian and means "Gracious", I didn't choose it for the meaning but because I liked the sound of the name.  We'll have to see whether she's gracious or not!
I took a few photos while mum held her:




4 comments:

  1. She is a beautiful rabbit! You must be very happy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Matteo, yes I am! I'll post some more photos of her later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I've always wanted a bunny, especially a lop :o) love her name too. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is isn't she, thanks Tania - I let her out on the lawn for the first time last Sunday, she absolutely loves it. Such a pleasure watching her skip around.

      Delete