I was out taking pictures of Caramel and Pip, when Tiger came out to eat some grass...

Something frightened them and they both looked up...

Caramel gave up trying to say hello to Tiger and hopped away...

But watched as Tiger went back inside the house...

Tiger completely ignored Caramel, who was very interested...

Something frightened them and they both looked up...

Caramel gave up trying to say hello to Tiger and hopped away...

But watched as Tiger went back inside the house...










Adorable pictures Harriet, I love the one of Caramel putting her little paw on the fence and trying to attract Tiger's attention. Duke loves to eat grass too, that is the first thing he does when we put him outside!
ReplyDeleteThank you Tania, yes I guess cats really need grass to eat. Caramel is really funny with the cat, as you can see in the pictures, she's so inquisitive.
ReplyDeleteIt's a lovely day here and they're enjoying the sun.
Did you receive my last letter? Don't worry if you've been busy, it could be it was lost as our email is playing up again.