Very pretty! Looks like you have quite a bit now. Is the snow earlier than usual? We have tons of snow already, I have some more pics so I will post them soon! xoxox
Hi Harriet Lovely photos! Hope you didn't get too cold. I'll try to put some of mine on my blog but It probably won't work!!! Shall look at your sculptures next if I can manage it.............
Thank you Tania and Nanny, yes it was early for us to have snow here and so much too. We had about six inches. But it did melt a bit, although now the weather has changed and it's frosty and freezing, so the snow is still there but frozen! Look forward to seeing your pictures Tania and Nanny:o)
Very pretty! Looks like you have quite a bit now. Is the snow earlier than usual? We have tons of snow already, I have some more pics so I will post them soon! xoxox
ReplyDeleteHi Harriet Lovely photos! Hope you didn't get too cold. I'll try to put some of mine on my blog but It probably won't work!!!
ReplyDeleteShall look at your sculptures next if I can manage it.............
Thank you Tania and Nanny, yes it was early for us to have snow here and so much too. We had about six inches. But it did melt a bit, although now the weather has changed and it's frosty and freezing, so the snow is still there but frozen! Look forward to seeing your pictures Tania and Nanny:o)
ReplyDelete