Tuesday, 7 December 2010

A New Painting

Painted in acrylic, Bongo Antelope

4 comments:

  1. Oh at last I have seen it! Well worth persevering I'll tell you what happened when we meet up. I've been on the computer for hours, wish I got paid for it.
    It is a lovely painting Harriet. Can you put the size of your pictures up like Dad had on his website? I wondered how big this one is. Keep up the good work or I'll get out my whip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harriet my comments are not getting posted! This is the third I've done!
    I think the painting is lovely, really good. What is the actual size of the painting? I think I know what happened - I hadn't signed in duh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tania and Nanny, I'm so glad you like the Bongo! The painting is about 12 inches high and six inches wide. That's a good idea Nanny, I will put the size of the picture in the future.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete