What a contrast! I was looking through some of our pictures from the summer and everything seems so green and full compared to the whiteness we have now. I like both views :o)
Thanks Tania, I know the contrast is amazing! I do wish we didn't have such cold winters, I feel so sorry for the birds and our hens and ducks. I have to go out and replace their water every couple of hours - as it doesn't take long for the ice to form over it.
What a contrast! I was looking through some of our pictures from the summer and everything seems so green and full compared to the whiteness we have now. I like both views :o)
ReplyDeleteThanks Tania, I know the contrast is amazing! I do wish we didn't have such cold winters, I feel so sorry for the birds and our hens and ducks. I have to go out and replace their water every couple of hours - as it doesn't take long for the ice to form over it.
ReplyDelete