I've just LOST 3 comments I typed for you! This is the final one and if it fails I shall resort to the telephone. What'sup with Google? They say the website is unavailable, may have shut down or got a new one. Huh. Anyway, I shall cut this short (although my previous ones were overflowing with praises for your lovely models and expressing my, and Granddad's, amazement at how accomplished you are and in such a short time!!! Well done.
May I take a copy of your House Martin trying to get into the old nest on Mum and Dad's bedroom window? Please???
Hi Harriet
ReplyDeleteI've just LOST 3 comments I typed for you! This is the final one and if it fails I shall resort to the telephone. What'sup with Google? They say the website is unavailable, may have shut down or got a new one. Huh.
Anyway, I shall cut this short (although my previous ones were overflowing with praises for your lovely models and expressing my, and Granddad's, amazement at how accomplished you are and in such a short time!!!
Well done.
May I take a copy of your House Martin trying to get into the old nest on Mum and Dad's bedroom window? Please???
Much love Nanny xxxxxxxxx
They look beautiful Harriet :o) xox
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! I'm glad you like them!
ReplyDeleteYes, you can copy the house martin :o) it's actually on the back door.