Love the new profile and all the beautiful pictures! Would Jason and Sara be able to see your blog? I have just been writing to them about your models and want them to see them for themselves. I still haven't set up my profile or decided on a layout. Everything seems to be too much to tackle these days. I get sidetracked by other things and cries for help from Granddad! Hope to catch up with you before too long! xxx
Thank you! Glad you like them. If you need any help with your blog just say, what did you think of the template I put up for you? Yes Jason and Sara would be able to see this blog - you can email them a link if you like. x x x
Thank you H.K for adding me to your favourites, I added yours to my blog.. I like your art too
ReplyDeletetake care!
Thanks Matteo, glad you like my art.
ReplyDeleteHarriet
Love the new profile and all the beautiful pictures! Would Jason and Sara be able to see your blog? I have just been writing to them about your models and want them to see them for themselves. I still haven't set up my profile or decided on a layout. Everything seems to be too much to tackle these days. I get sidetracked by other things and cries for help from Granddad! Hope to catch up with you before too long! xxx
ReplyDeleteThank you! Glad you like them.
ReplyDeleteIf you need any help with your blog just say, what did you think of the template I put up for you?
Yes Jason and Sara would be able to see this blog - you can email them a link if you like.
x x x
Beautiful pictures Harriet, and your new models look amazing too!
ReplyDeleteThanks Tania!
ReplyDeleteHow are you doing? I bet Duchess has grown a lot since your last pictures of her.
I am doing much better, thanks Harriet. Yes, I think Duchess has probably grown a lot! I will take/post some pictures of her soon.
ReplyDelete