Great to see someone who loves wildlife ,and who is able to show it through their art ,and a great sculpture of a Gemsbok,I have also just yesterday posted a painting of 2 Gemsbok(Quite a coincidence)
Thank you Roger! I've just been looking at your site and your artwork is stunning, I love the cape Buffalo bulls and your Gemsbok are gorgeous - that was a coincidence. Thanks for following my blog, I will certainly follow yours. Harriet
Great to see someone who loves wildlife ,and who is able to show it through their art ,and a great sculpture of a Gemsbok,I have also just yesterday posted a painting of 2 Gemsbok(Quite a coincidence)
ReplyDeleteThank you Roger!
ReplyDeleteI've just been looking at your site and your artwork is stunning, I love the cape Buffalo bulls and your Gemsbok are gorgeous - that was a coincidence.
Thanks for following my blog, I will certainly follow yours.
Harriet