We often go up the fells for a picnic or walk; we usually have lunch in the car over looking the fell side, either home-made sandwiches or we buy pasties from our local butches in town as we drive through. My sister always brings one of her own cakes or a box muffins.
We just sit and talk, gazing out onto the peaceful landscape - listening to pheasants calling or sheep bleating in the distance. It's so quiet up there.
I brought my camera with me, as I normally do, and took a few photos:
There's actually a roe deer in the picture (above) if you can spot it, she's on the hill in the foreground field
I could hear loads of Grass-hoppers, then I finally found one.
Then we saw a moth, I'm not sure what species it is, so any ideas would be welcome!
















No comments:
Post a Comment